Wed, Feb 23|
Tending the Cauldron
Deepening into the conversation around diet, digestion, healing, & food relationships.
The When & Where
Feb 23, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Tending to the cauldron of our bodies is vital work. In order to show up on a grand collective scale for the big shifts ahead, we need to physically be well nourished. Now more than ever we are facing a pandemic of food related imbalances like digestive distress, hormonal imbalance, autoimmunity, & a general confusion of what and how to get ourselves fed. After years of studying & working intimatley with the healing power and stories of food, I've recognized a few pivotal patterns that can help others find long term wellbeing.
This class is as much a call to remember old ways of nourishing ourselves as well as a torch to light new pathways of forward that reflect the unique needs of our human and planetary bodies right now. If you want to deepen your relationship to your body and what you put inside it, this class is for you.
In this class we'll talk about:
- Digesting life and finding healing in our current world
- Exploring the psychosomatic relationships we have to food
- Addressing the relevant intersection of food accessibility, ancestral diets, local food economies, food sensitivites, & more.
- Resources for cookbooks, food sourcing, & specialists to support your healing journey
- Herbal medicines & recipes to tend the digestive, hormonal, & nervous systems
- Cultivating habits of healing
- Eating when you're hungry, feeling what's there when you're not.
It is my hope that by sharing my own experience of tending the cauldron of my body that I can empower & resource others to care for themselves in ways that promote long term wellbeing.
*this is a live webinar held on Zoom. When you purchase you will be sent an email confirming your purchase and a follow up email 1 week before class with a zoom link. This webinar will be recorded and available for viewing for as long as the internet is alive.
Tending the Cauldron
+$0.88 service fee
+$0.88 service fee0